Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
Our Producers work collaboratively with our clients and creative teams to build award winning programs across many mediums and industries. Everyday you will be thinking big while managing the details.
- Support Creative and Production teams in managing, planning, researching, and producing a wide variety of projects including content, experiences, installations, retail, digital and complex partnerships
- Support multiple clients, projects and teams to execute excellent work
- Respond to client feedback and steward the creative integrity of projects from development through to execution
- Support the creation of project documents including strategy, proposals, plans and recap documents in collaboration with creative teams
- Build, negotiate and track project budgets and scopes
- Create, maintain and enforce project timelines and milestones
- Coordinate approvals between clients, partners, and collaborators
- Schedule internal and external meetings, create agendas and circulate notes / task assignments
- Manage design workflow and production
- Prepare production planning documents, call sheets, artist agreements and vendor contracts
- Manage on-site production and travel (may include weekend/evening travel)
- Secure all necessary permits for production while complying with all federal, state and municipal legal requirements
- Track vendor payments, prepare wrap reports and actualize budgets
- Use and manage online project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
- Hire, manage an train support staff, interns and freelancers
- Reports to Executive Producer
- Manage and mentor junior production team
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years experience as a Producer or Project Manager in an agency context
- Experience leading multiple projects at one time and comfortable with a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Strong scheduling and time management skills
- Experience managing design workflow and familiarity with digital and print design production
- Excellent writing, document preparation, and presentation skills
- Experienced in contract negotiation with clients and vendors
- Experienced in building and managing budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership capabilities
- Working knowledge of Google Apps, Smartsheet, Asana. Adobe Creative Suite a plus