Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi’s, Sonos, MoMA, Everlane, Google, and many more.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
Our Creative Director leads creative on all projects in our Los Angeles office, from initial strategic concept to scalable creative solutions that work in the real world.
- Drive and elevate the creative process ensuring creative is executed to brand and agency standards within agreed timelines and budgets
- Direct integrated advertising / marketing campaigns, including a mix of digital assets, print collateral, documentary film, social media, experiential, retail/3D environments, exhibitions, and technology installations
- Lead presentations of creative ideas to clients
- Respond to client feedback; steward the creative integrity of projects
- Lead ideation session and creative pin ups
- Lead the creation of proposals, presentations, creative briefs and treatments
- Foster a collaborative environment where giving and receiving feedback is encouraged and productive
- Keep up with latest best practices, trends and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with project teams and clients
- Support Managing Director in developing creative for new business with current and new clients
- Lead, inspire and support the creative team
- Manage creative team and assist in recruiting
- Maintain ongoing relationships with freelancers
- Lead Mid and End of year review process and employee growth plans; ensure a climate for growth and education
- Inspire creativity, new ideas, and big thinking throughout team
- Collaborate with Managing Director to identify long and short-term project needs and personnel resources and tools
- Work with Managing Director on design and implementation of all internal creative initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years experience in a creative execution role (at least 5+ years agency environment, at least 5+ in a creative leadership role)
- Graphic design background / education. Expert with digital design tools, and fluent directing motion graphics, 3D, video
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
- Passionate about new technologies and their relationship to our work
- Knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines and environments
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills — we want someone who can drive a project forward while fostering the talents of our creatives team