Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi’s, Sonos, Spotify, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and many more.
Culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. Our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth.
Imprint Projects is committed to cultivating an experimental and inclusive culture. A passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, or social activism is important. Our days are fast-paced, but the vibe is friendly and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth.
We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applicants of all ethnicities, races, gender identities, nations of origin, ages, languages spoken, veteran’s statuses, religions, abilities, sexual orientations and beliefs. Imprint Projects will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Our Executive Producers lead teams of creatives, strategists and producers to develop and execute award winning work for our roster of amazing clients.
Manage agency services for key clients, deliver on client needs and achieve business objectives
- Oversee multiple clients, projects and teams to execute excellent work
- Respond to client feedback and steward the creative integrity of projects from development through to execution
- Manage the development and creation of project documents including strategy, proposals, plans and recap documents
- Build, present and negotiate project budgets and scopes with clients
- Present project budget actuals to leadership, showing learnings and efficiencies, responsible for the profitability of all project budgets for all managed projects
- Oversee the creation of project schedules and production plans
- Oversee weekly client and internal project/production status reports/meetings
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
- Lead and inspire producers and account leads
- Assist recruiting and management of employees, contractors and vendors and maintain relationships
- Lead Mid and End of year review process and employee growth plans, ensure a climate for growth and education
- Collaborate with Leadership to identify long-/short-term project needs and personnel resources
- Identify tools and procedures that increase efficiency on projects and team collaboration
- Use and maintain project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- Support leadership in developing new business
- Identify opportunities for account growth with current and new clients
- Reports to the CXO
- Manage and mentor production team (Sr. Producers, Producers)
- Foster relationships with freelance personnel
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as an Account Director or Executive Producer in an agency context for 7+ years
- Proven success as a manager and a team-builder among partners, clients and staff (5+ years in a leadership role)
- Strong knowledge of best practices in experience design, digital technology and content production
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Experience in contract negotiation with clients and vendors
- Solid understanding of budgeting from $50K-5M
- Experience leading or participating in employee performance evaluations and reviews
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership capabilities
- Working knowledge of Google Apps and Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Mavenlink is a plus!