Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi’s, Sonos, MoMA, Everlane, Google, and many more.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Strategist with 3+ years experience to develop and drive strategy throughout a range of client engagements, working in collaboration with Creative and Production teams to interpret client needs and develop project direction. The role requires the ability to think and manage at a highly conceptual level while overseeing the details of strategic planning and development. This role is critical to driving growth and innovation for our clients.
- Oversee generation of client presentations, including problem definition, solutions approach, creative concepts, supporting tactics. Define the strategic vision, insights and goals of a project.
- Define the “what, where, when, why and how” of proposed project before budgets are committed
- Structure and catalyze brainstorming and idea development
- Source references from the worlds of music, film, design, and art
- Write and proof documents for clients including proposals, presentations and reports
- Keep on top of emerging behaviors, technologies, etc. changing our clients’ businesses.
- Participate in presentations and strategy sessions with clients and partners
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams; work with designers, artists and producers on the creative product and brand development process
- Steward the creative integrity of projects from development through to activation
- Scale thinking to different parameters (budget, timelines, diverse venues)
- Lead personal Mid and End of year review process and employee growth plan
- Support the policies, practices, and procedures related to the company’s creative work
- Attend and participate in all standing weekly Creative team meetings
- Use collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- Reports to Senior Strategist or Strategy Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years professional marketing or agency experience required in strategy role or related position
- Familiarity with innovative approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Fluency in digital content production and platforms; you understand how these are derived from and applied in an experiential context
- An ability to identify key partners and establish fluent communication
- Excellent long and short form writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement while balancing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines