Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Senior Producer with 6+ years experience in a client management role. Applicants must have experience in planning and managing budgets for a range of projects including: events, exhibitions, collaborations, photo shoots and video productions in a marketing context.
- Manage agency services for key clients, deliver on client needs and achieve business objectives
- Lead multiple clients, projects and teams to execute excellent work
- Respond to client feedback and steward the creative integrity of projects from development through to execution
- Manage the development and creation of project documents including strategy, proposals, plans and recap documents in collaboration with creative team
- Build, present and negotiate project budgets and scopes with clients
- Creation of project schedules/timelines and production plan
- Lead weekly client and internal project/production status reports/meeting
- Manage on-site production and travel (may include weekend/evening travel)
- Secure all necessary permits for production while complying with all federal, state and municipal legal requirements
- Track vendor payments, prepare wrap reports and actualize budgets
- Use and manage online project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- Identify opportunities for account growth with current clients
- Support the proposal process as directed by the Managing Director
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
- Reports to the Executive Producer
- Manage and mentor production team; Producer, Associate Producer, Coordinator, Freelance support
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years of account management or client-lead production experience required
- Experience in building and managing project budgets $1M+
- Experience in contract negotiation with clients and vendors
- Proven success as a manager and a team-builder among partners, clients and staff
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Experience leading multiple projects at one time and comfortable with a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Diplomatic communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and cultural fluency
- Outstanding organizational and leadership capabilities
- Familiarity with best practices in experience design, digital technology and production platforms
- Proficient in G Suite, Smartsheet, Basecamp; Adobe CS a big plus