Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. We value long-term partnerships with Levi’s, Sonos, MoMA, Uniqlo, Google, and many more.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We’re looking for a creative leader for a key account. You have an eye for design, a finger on the pulse of team dynamics and a mind for getting things done. You have intrinsic knowledge of gaming culture, enthusiasm for innovative social media and practical experience in online advertising.
- Lead and inspire a team of designers and writers from entry-level to senior
- Facilitate synergy, monitor bandwidth, delegate work within the creative team
- Lead projects from strategic concept to scalable execution that works in the real world
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association
- Lead presentations of creative ideas to clients
- Support the needs of clients and advocate for the creative integrity of your team
- Interpret feedback and respond with creative solutions that creatively respect the constraints of budgets, timing and resources
- Develop strong relationships with clients and become one of the voices they trust
- Support Account Director and Senior Strategist in developing creative for new business with our client
- Keep up with emerging behaviors, technologies, etc. that influence our client’s business
- Grow by participating in and supporting a culture of constructive feedback
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years experience in an agency environment and/or creative leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complicated problems
- Strong design background—versed in animation, photo direction, video direction, graphic design and production methods
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines and environments
- Experience working with clients and building creative teams
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite and G Suite apps
- Strategic thinking and business acumen
- Enthusiasm about contemporary culture: media, music, art, activism, gaming culture
- The spirit of optimism, openness and support to your environment every day
- Proactive dedication to getting things done every day