Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
We are seeking a Head of Production with experience in a client management and team building. Applicants must have lead multiple client projects from planning to execution including managing budgets for a range of projects including: events, exhibitions, collaborations, photo shoots and video productions in a marketing context.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Everlane, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
Our Head of Production + Client Engagement leads our team of talented producers and account leads in Los Angeles. In collaboration with our Creative and Strategy Directors you will create industry leading, award winning projects for our amazing clients.
- Manage agency services for key clients, deliver on client needs and achieve business objectives
- Oversee multiple clients, projects and teams to execute excellent work
- Respond to client feedback and steward the creative integrity of projects from development through to execution
- Manage the development and creation of project documents including strategy, proposals, plans and recap documents
- Build, present and negotiate project budgets and scopes with clients
- Present project budget actuals to leadership, showing learnings and efficiencies
- Oversee the creation of project schedules and production plans
- Oversee weekly client and internal project/production status reports/meetings
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
- Lead and inspire LA based Production team (including Account Management)
- Assist recruiting and management of employees, contractors and vendors and maintain relationships
- Lead updates to project teams and clients around industry trends and best practices
- Lead mid and end of year review process and employee growth plans, ensure a climate for growth and education
- Collaborate with Managing Director to identify long-/short-term project needs and personnel resources
- Identify tools and procedures that increase efficiency on projects and team collaboration
- Use and maintain project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- Support Managing Director in developing new business
- Identify opportunities for account growth with current and new clients
- Reports to Managing Director
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10 + years experience in an creative marketing organization including proven experience of 5+ as a Head of Production, Account Director or Executive Producer in an agency context
- Proven success as a manager and a team-builder among partners, clients and staff
- Strong knowledge of best practices in experience design, digital technology and content production
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Experience in contract negotiation with clients and vendors
- Solid understanding of budgeting from $50K-5M
- Experience leading or participating in employee performance evaluations and reviews
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership capabilities
- Working knowledge of Google Apps, Asana, Smartsheets, Forecast and Adobe Creative Suite