Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
- Collaborate with Producers, and Strategists to lead visual design and creative experiential thinking across a variety of projects
- Take direction from Creative Director/Sr Designer in research, ideation and development of original, scalable concepts and experiences
- Research and prepare documents to communicate ideas to clients, including proposals, presentations and reports
- Work dynamically with Producers to identify design needs, inform timelines and adjust resourcing
- Support Producers in understanding opportunities and limitations in print and build techniques and materials
- Prepare design files for print and online delivery, ensuring all deliverables are on time and carefully exported to output specifications
- Support in business development, creative concepting process and strategy brainstorms
- Source references and identify trends from the worlds of design, art, film and music
- Keep up with latest best practices, trends and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with project teams/clients
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association
- Use policies, practices, and procedures related to the company’s creative work
- Inspire creativity, new ideas, and big thinking throughout team
- Use and manage online project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- 3+ years experience in autonomous creative role (at least 2+ years in an agency environment)
- Excellent writing skills and strong design background; understanding of typography, layout, form and color; versed in design process and production methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies, best practices and experimental approaches in design, marketing and brand communications
- Ability to scale ideas to budget, brand needs, timelines, environments, etc.
- Master of Adobe software, primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop