Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
- Assist account leads, creatives, project managers and producers with research, project planning, proposal and production of events, digital activations and video production
- Manage files and file systems
- Obtain quotes and sample from vendors, including printers, rental houses and fabricators
- Maintain digital and physical archive including updating company website
- Collaborate with other interns and freelancers to develop in-house projects and events
- Support Studio Manager in office operations and maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; precise, tactful, and articulate
- Experience managing support staff, vendors and creatives
- Very comfortable with computers, IT troubleshooting and new technology; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Apps, InDesign, Basecamp, Harvest
- Super organized with a positive attitude!