Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
The Creative Director leads creative on all projects in our San Francisco office, from initial strategic concept to scalable creative solutions that work in the real world with our amazing clients and collaborators.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Direct and manage the development and execution of creative concepts and deliverables for integrated marketing campaigns including experience and environment, photo/video and digital content, printed graphic matter and all copywriting and strategic messaging
- Drive and elevate the creative process ensuring the work is executed to brand and agency standards and within agreed timelines and budgets
- Lead presentations of creative ideas to clients
- Respond to client feedback; steward the creative integrity of projects
- Lead brainstorms and creative pin ups
- Lead the creation of proposals, presentations, creative briefs and treatments
- Foster a collaborative environment where giving and receiving feedback is encouraged and productive
- Oversee creative direction for photo and video shoots, print and digital collateral, in-store installations and event activations
- Keep up with latest best practices, trends and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with project teams and clients
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association
- Support leadership and Managing Director in developing creative for new business with current and new clients
- Manage and lead resourcing for the creative team
- Maintain ongoing relationships with freelancers
- Lead Mid and End of year review process and employee growth plans; ensure a climate for growth and education
- Inspire creativity, new ideas, and big thinking throughout team
- You will report to the Managing Director in SF
WHAT YOU'VE DONE:
- 10+ years experience in a creative execution role (at least 5+ years agency environment, at least 5+ in a creative leadership role)
- Strong design background; versed in design process and production methods
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in marketing and brand communications
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines and environments
- Experience working with clients, and building creative teams
- Proven leadership skills — we want someone who can drive a project forward while fostering the talents of our creatives team
- Master of Adobe creative Suite