RN Home Health *Cantonese/Mandarin speaking* in China Town District San Francisco, CA
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is looking for a Per Diem Case Manager to join our amazing team in the San Francisco Bay area! Crossroads Home Health and Hospice prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied as a part of our team.
About the Position
We're seeking an RN to join our amazing team in the China Town area. Responsibilities in the role include in-home visits, assessing patient needs, collaboratively creating plans of care, providing patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses following an in-patient stay. Our ideal candidate will be experienced, compassionate and attentive with great interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- New patient admits
- In-home visits
- Asses and treat patients according to individualized plans of care
- Coordinate with doctors, Crossroads team and all other members of the care team in regards to patient's needs--including overseeing LVNs
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Current RN licensure in the State of California
- Current CA driver's license and reliable transportation
- One year of RN experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Observant and detailed oriented
- At least 6 months of Home Health experience preferred
- The ability to teach patient and members of care team on patient treatment and care when needed
- Thorough knowledge of charting and its importance
Why Work with Crossroads?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "this is the best job I've ever had" (and many do). As part of that, Crossroads Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent team dynamics
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great in San Francisco … We're excited to meet you!