Impact Healthcare is seeking an experienced RN to join our expanding team in San Diego, CA! Impact prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied as a part of our team.
About the Position
As an RN with Impact, you will be performing in-home admissions visits and providing care and support through assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring patients as they recover from illness or injury.
We seek an experienced Registered Nurse who is knowledgeable in Home Health and Hospice. and team-oriented.Compassion, patience, and providing emotional support are vital in this role.
- Collaborate with care team and other professionals to create Plan of Care
- New patient admits
- Scheduled in-home visits to evaluate patient's condition and coordinate Plan of Care
- Asses, monitor and keep record of patient's condition
- Notify doctor of change in patients condition when deemed necessary
- Provide education to patient, family and care team
- Maintain precise records and documentation in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must Possess a current RN license
- 1 year nursing experience
- Familiar with Home Health process a plus
- Proficient in English
- Multi-task and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Naturally compassionate and understanding
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to teach regarding treatment and care when necessary
- Accurate and timely charting
- Ability to handle intense situations
- Current CPR certificate
- Must successfully pass background check required
- Must have valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to comply with health screening and immunization requirements
- Must be able to navigate a computer, computer programs and learns new software as necessary.
Impact Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits and provides a great team environment. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Part-time