CHHA Opportunity in Home Health and Hospice
Los Robles Healthcare prides itself in creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of the need for a stable work-life balance, we provide exceptional patient care and create a place where people love to work. You can expect to feel truly appreciated when you are part of our team.
About the position
We seek a skilled CHHA to join our amazing and expanding team! As a CHHA with Impact, you will provide care and support to patients during times of illness
In this role, the ideal candidate will have knowledge and skill in supporting patients as they recover from acute illness and during the hospice stages. This includes direct patient care, educating families, providing care aligned with patient’s values and providing support for patients and families. We seek a compassionate nurse with excellent interpersonal skills, who possesses a thorough understanding of the home health and hospice process and care.
Position Availability and Area Coverage
Per Diem in the San Diego area
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides comprehensive personal care of patients under the supervision of an RN
- Prioritizes work assignments
- Completes and submits required paperwork, including daily notes, route sheets, and documentation reflecting care given as indicated on the plan of care
- Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and compassion toward patients, physicians, and fellow workers to create a positive work environment
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of hospice CHHA experience – we appreciate and value your knowledge
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Current TB test and physical
- Experience with ADL care, transfer and mobility, ROM exercises and incontinence
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve.
Why work with Los Robles Healthcare?
We offer competitive pay and benefits including:
- Flexible shifts and scheduling options
- Online training
- Flexible start dates
- A great work environment and supportive staff
- Minimal travel time
At Los Robles Healthcare, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Per Diem