Now under new ownership Los Robles Homecare offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and scribe support to dramatically reduce documentation time, we at Los Robles Healthcare go above and beyond in our effort to draw and retain the best home health clinical talent in the region.
$1500 Sign On Bonus: $750 paid at 6 months, $750 paid at 1 year.
Los Robles Homecare prides itself in creating an environment that acts as a magnet for
the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of the need for a stable work-life balance, we provide exceptional patient care and create a place where people love to work. You can expect to feel truly appreciated when you are part of our team.
About the Position
We seek a skilled LVN to join our amazing and expanding team! As an LVN with Los Robles, you will provide care and support to patients during times of illness.
In this role, the ideal candidate will have knowledge and skill in supporting patients as they recover from acute illness and during the hospice stages. This includes direct patient care, educating families, providing care aligned with patient’s values and providing support for patients and families. We seek a compassionate nurse with excellent interpersonal skills, who possesses a thorough understanding of home health care.
Position Availability and Area Coverage
Thousand Oaks, CA
- Provide skilled nursing visits for patients (ie. symptom visits, wound care etc)
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members (RN, MSW, chaplain, HHA, volunteers)
- Timely charting of all visits
- Work closely with collaborating RN case manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Vocational Nurse program
- Must possess a current, unrestricted California License Vocational Nursing license and CPR certification
- Minimum 1 year experience in home health and/or hospice
- Must be able to pass required background check
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge and practice of infection control guidelines
- Must comply with health screening and immunization requirements
- Familiarity with the use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Follow professional standards guidelines for the organizations
- Must have valid driver license, reliable transportation source and proof of auto insurance.
- valid CA driver's license,
- current CPR certification, and current professional certification.
Why Work with Los Robles?
We have a team approach that is focused on "our" success in achieving a great work environment and excellent patient outcomes. Our goal is for every team member to come to the conclusion: "this is the best job I've ever had" (and many do). As part of that Los Robles Homecare offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent team dynamics
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve. Come meet us, join the team, and help us continue to build something great in Thousand Oaks… We're excited to meet you!
Salary Range: $66,000-$77,000
Job Type: Full Time