HealthCare California is seeking an outstanding Physical Therapists to join our amazing team in Merced. At HealthCare California, we strive to create a work environment that acts as a magnet to the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people.With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied when a part of our team.
About the position
As Physical Therapist for HealthCare California, you will help our patients achieve autonomy by providing physical therapy services according to the Plan of Car. Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable, patient, compassionate and goal-oriented. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also vital in this position.
Full-Time/Part-Time/ Per-Diem positions available.
Our outstanding competitive packages that include:
- Flexible work environment.
- Ability to create and manage your own schedule
- Point of Care System - iPads for documentation
- Competitive pay
- Mileage reimbursement (Part- Time/Per- Diem)
- Company vehicles for full-time equivalent clinicians
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Gas card for full-time clinicians
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Full-Time employees)
- Great work and home life balance
- Positive and appreciative work atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth
- Being a part of an amazing team
- Has a current license/registration as a Physical Therapist in the state(s) of practice. Home care experience a plus.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Great patient care practices
- Ability to pick up on computer systems
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with patients and all members of care team
If you are looking for a team-oriented company that you can grow with, cares about their team members and is dedicated to their patients, you belong with the HealthCare California team. Come see what its like to love where you work!
Job Type: Full-time