Los Robles Healthcare prides itself in creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our amazing and expanding team! With a solid understanding of stable work-life balance, provide exceptional patient care and create a place where people love to work, you can expect to feel truly appreciated when you are part of our team.
We have full-time and part-time positions available and serve patients in San Diego and the sounding ares.
The responsibilities of the Physical Therapist include:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participates in discharge planning for patient.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy home exercise programs to families/caregivers when indicated.
Minimum qualifications of the Physical Therapist include:
- Active Physical Therapy License in the state of California - at least 1 year professional PT experience required
- Home Health (PT) experience is a plus
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to communicate effectively. Bilingual communication a plus.
- Dependable Transportation, Current Driver’s License and auto Insurance.
- Current CPR
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the position.
Why work with us?
Impact Healthcare offers competitive compensation and benefits including;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedule- we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
At Impact Healthcare you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.