Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is looking for a RN Case Manager to join our amazing team in the East Bay area! Crossroads Home Health and Hospice prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied as a part of our team.
About the Position
We seeking an RN to join our amazing team in the Fremont area. Responsibilities in the role include in-home visits, assessing patient needs, collaboratively creating Plan of Care, provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses. Our ideal candidate will be experienced, compassionate and attentive with great interpersonal skills.
We offer for a per diem RN to support our patients in the Fremont, Newark and Union City area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with care team and other professionals to create Plan of Care
- New patient admits
- Scheduled in-home visits to evaluate patient's condition and coordinate Plan of Care
- Asses, monitor and keep record of patient's condition
- Notify doctor of change in patients condition when deemed necessary
- Provide education to patient, family and care team
- Maintain precise records and documentation in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Must Possess a current California RN license
- 1 year nursing experience
- Familiar with Home Health process a plus
- Proficient in English
- Multi-task and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Naturally compassionate and understanding
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to teach regarding treatment and care when necessary
- Accurate and timely charting
- Ability to handle intense situations
- Current CPR certificate
- Must successfully pass background check required
- Must have valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to comply with health screening and immunization requirements
- Must be able to navigate a computer, computer programs and learns new software as necessary
- OASIS experience required
- Bilingual a plus
Why Work with Crossroads?
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedule- we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
At Crossroads you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.