Los Robles Homecare and Hospice is looking for a full-time LVN to join our amazing team! Los Robles prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied when a part of our team.
About the position
We seeking a skilled, personable and driven LVN who is looking for a consistent Monday- Friday schedule. This is a unique Home Health position as it requires little drive time and will be located in one location/ facility. Responsibilities in the role include in-home visits, assisting with ADLs, asses of patients need, collaboratively with the facility staff, provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, compassionate and attentive CNA or LVN with great interpersonal skills and a team player mentality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing in-home visits and providing care according to plan of care.
- Building rapport with facility staff and residents
- Assist with ADL's for patients
- Monitoring and assessing the patient's condition and report to RN
- Coordinate with doctors, Los Robles team and all other members of the care team in regards to patients needs and Plan of Care
- Other duties as assigned
- Current LVN license
- Current CA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Observant and detailed oriented
- Home Health or Hospice experience a plus
- The ability to teach patient and members of care team on patient treatment and care when needed
- Thorough knowledge of charting and its importance
- Team oriented
Los Robles offers competitive compensation and benefits and provides a great team environment. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients, and are committed to being the employer