Los Robles Homecare Services is a California licensed, Medicare-certified and CHAP accredited homecare agency located in Thousand Oaks, California. Our team provides homecare services (skilled nursing care, rehabilitation therapy and social work services) to thousands of residents located in the Conejo Valley and parts of the San Fernando Valley, Ventura County and Los Angeles County.
We provide comprehensive and individualized care in the home environment to enhance patients’ quality of life. Our staff, coordinating with the patient’s physician, will develop an individualized treatment plan. This plan will consist of intermittent visits, which will vary according to the patient’s needs.
About the Position
We are looking to add an OTA to our team to help serve our growing patient population. The COTA is a licensed professional utilized in the rehabilitation of our patient population as prescribed by a referring physician or indicated by diagnosis, evaluation and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is a representation of the major duties and responsibilities of this position. The agency will make reasonable accommodations to allow otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Will provide services in accordance with a plan of treatment and plan of care as ordered by the patient’s physician and directed by our staff OT.
- Assesses the rehabilitative status of the patient and develops appropriate treatment plan for each patient; updates and modifies treatment plan on an ongoing basis.
- Observes, records and reports information on the patient's condition to the attending physician and in the patient's medical record.
- Documents patient treatment and response to treatment accurately, using established guidelines according to agency policy.
- Graduate of an occupational therapy assistant curriculum accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Certified with the National Certification Examination of the American Occupational Therapy Association
* All applicants/contractors are considered without regard to race, color, ethic or national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status or sexual preference, veteran status, physical or mental handicap, or any other legally protected status.
Los Robles provides a great team environment. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients, and are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Part Time