Los Robles Home Health and Hospice is seeking amazing CHHA's to join our expanding team! Los Robles prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied when a part of our team.
About the Position
As a CHHA with Los Robles, you will provide ADL's care and support for our patients in their homes. Our ideal candidate will be highly compassionate and have a profound knowledge of caring for terminally ill patients. We seek a patient, personable, and attentive CHHA with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The coverage area for this position will be South LAC/North OC --Long Beach to Fountain Valley.
This is a per diem position
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides comprehensive personal care of patients under the supervision of an RN
- Prioritizes work assignments
- Completes and submits required paperwork, including daily notes, route sheets, and documentation reflecting care given as indicated on the plan of care
- Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and compassion toward patients, physicians, and fellow workers to create a positive work environment
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years of hospice CHHA experience – we appreciate and value your knowledge
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Current TB test and physical
- Experience with ADL care, transfer and mobility, ROM exercises and incontinence
We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we serve.
Why work with Los Robles?
Los Robles offers competitive pay and benefits including:
- Flexible shifts and scheduling options
- Online training
- Flexible start dates
- A great work environment and supportive staff
- Minimal travel time
- Hourly pay rate
- Health insurance covered by employer for full time employee
At Los Robles, you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.