Now under new ownership Los Robles Healthcare offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and scribe support to dramatically reduce documentation time, we at Los Robles Healthcare go above and beyond in our effort to draw and retain the best home health clinical talent in the region.
$2000 Sign On Bonus: $1000 paid at 6 months, $1000 paid at 1 year.
Los Robles provides comprehensive and individualized care in the home environment to enhance patients’ quality of life. Our staff, coordinating with the patient’s physician, will develop an individualized treatment plan. This plan will consist of intermittent visits, which will vary according to the patient’s needs.
About the Position
We are in search a Field RN Case Manager to perform skilled nursing services, coordinate patient care, and manage patient care team.
Full-time employees receive a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
- A graduate from a nursing curriculum approved by a Board of Registered Nursing approved program, and holds a current and active RN license in the State of California.
- Possesses three years professional work experience with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a home health agency staff nursing position preferred.
- Excellent judgment and knowledge of current nursing practices, with demonstrated exemplary clinical, analytical and documentation skills with little supervisory direction.
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision, has good organizational skills, and is physically able to manage the walk, bend, stoop, and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Possesses valid California driver’s license, available and dependable transportation and proof of current auto liability insurance per Agency requirements.
- Is computer literate and willing to embrace technology used by the agency -- technology that eases documentation workload and supports team communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is a representation of the major duties and responsibilities of this position. The agency will make reasonable accommodations to allow otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Completes in-home admission and OASIS assessment visit within established time parameters.
- Develops and implements an individualized patient plan of care.
- Coordinates patient care team members and the services the members provide.
- Initiates and updates drug profile and medication teaching plan for all patients within the caseload.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive teaching plan for patients within the caseload.
- Provides care and evaluates effectiveness of interventions and progress toward patient goals.
- Reports progress and changes in patient condition to Clinical Supervisors, Physicians and other team members as necessary.
- Submits documentation of patient care within established time parameters.
- Refers to appropriate therapy services, nutritionist, and MSW for those patients requiring these specialized skills.
- Supervises home health aides, registered professional nurses, and licensed practical nurses in the provision of patient care.
Job Type: Full Time