Healthcare California is seeking amazing Certified HHA's to join our expanding team! Healthcare California prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied when a part of our team.
About the position
As an HHA with Healthcare California, you will provide ADL care and support for our patients in their homes. Our ideal candidate will have all current certifications and a profound knowledge of caring for the elderly. We seek a compassionate, patient, personable, and outgoing HHA with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are offering a Per Diem position and are looking for coverage in the Visalia area.
- Make home visits to provide or assist with personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and oral and personal hygiene.
- Monitoring vital signs as needed.
- Perform simple procedures assigned such as ambulation and exercise, household services, and assistance with medications.
- Report changes in condition and patient needs to the Case manager
- Complete appropriate records and documentation in a timely manner
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active CNA and HHA license
- Current CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of assisting with ADL's including safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming.
- Understanding and being sensitive to the physical, emotional, and developmental needs of patients
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent observation and detailed oriented
- Precise and timely documenting.
- Ability to maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment.
- Knowledge of basic infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition and fluid intake, including food preparation techniques.
- Sound judgment and ability to handle intense situations
- Abides by HIPPA laws and regulations
Healthcare California offers competitive compensation and benefits and provides a great team environment. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Type: Per Diem