***** $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS*****
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice is looking for a RN Case Manager to join our amazing team in the San Francisco Bay area! Crossroads Home Health and Hospice prides itself on creating an environment that acts as a magnet for the most collaborative, unselfish, and team-oriented people. With a solid understanding of work-life balance and providing excellent patient care, you can expect to feel appreciated and satisfied as a part of our team.
About the Position
We seeking an RN to join our amazing team in the San Francisco Peninsula area. Responsibilities in the role include in-home visits, assessing patient needs, collaboratively creating Plan of Care, provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses. Our ideal candidate will be experienced, compassionate and attentive with great interpersonal skills.
We offer Full-time and part-time positions and provide support to patients from San Francisco to San Mateo.
Responsibilities and Duties
- New patient admits
- In-home visits
- Asses and treatment to patients according to the care plan
- Coordinate with doctors, Crossroads team and all other members of the care team in regards to patients needs and Plan of Care
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Current RN licensure in the State of California
- Current CA driver's license and reliable transportation
- One year of RN experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Observant and detailed oriented
- At least 6 months of Home Health experience preferred
- The ability to teach patient and members of care team on patient treatment and care when needed
- Thorough knowledge of charting and its importance
- Team oriented
Why Work with Crossroads?
Crossroads Home Health and Hospice offers competitive compensation and benefits including;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Flexible work schedule- we value our team and their needs
- Excellent team dynamics
- Professional growth opportunity
- Hourly pay
At Crossroads you can expect a great team environment with an engaged, supportive and personable management team. We believe in caring for both our team and our patients and have a profound understanding of the value in both. We are committed to being the employer and provider of choice in the areas we service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time