We need a Marketing Strategist in Old Town, Alexandria. We're looking for an entry-level marketer to help build omni-channel funnels for our clients and drive action.
As a Marketing Strategist at IMGE, you will be able to take on a greater variety of work than at most other companies. This is a great opportunity to take your digital marketing skills to the next-level at a cutting edge firm. If you like a myriad of campaigns going at once - and you like keeping track of how those campaigns are doing - this role is for you.
What will my day look like?
- You will try new tools and techniques, and oversee the lifecycle marketing of top political campaigns, top advocacy firms, and Fortune 100 companies across email, SMS, web, and social.
- You will be an integral part of the overall strategic digital approach outside of just email marketing. We want someone who thinks about the big picture.
- You’ll manage multiple messaging channels as we use an omni-channel approach.
- You’ll focus on the life cycle of targeted email accounts.
- You’ll participate in strategic development of acquisition campaigns, and more specifically - the immediate, and ongoing, communication tactics upon sign-up.
- You’ll solve problems because, let’s face it, no campaign is without it’s surprises.
- You’ll analyze data to make informed decisions on strategy and tactics.
What are we looking for on your resume?
- Superb writing and communication skills (Is that a grammatical or spelling error on your resume?)
- A level of excellence in organizational skills and details
- Interest in politics and current events (You will be in it every day; you might as well enjoy it!)
- Basic understanding of email marketing approaches, tactics, and execution
- Ready and willing to learn new platforms quickly
- Also, there may be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
- Experience with an email marketing system is a plus
- Major bonus points if you have experience with SMS marketing and database management!
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Flexible PTO
- Continuing education
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 3% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Office Dogs
At IMGE, we don't discriminate. We are an open-minded meritocracy, so if you're good at what you do, we want to talk to you. IMGE provides equal opportunity of employment to all applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. IMGE will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.