We need a Content Strategist in Old Town, Alexandria. We're looking for a content creator to help innovate marketing programs and drive user action.
As a Content Strategist at IMGE, you will be able to take on a greater variety of work than at most other companies. This is a great opportunity to take your digital communications skills from entry-level to next-level at a cutting edge firm. You will have the freedom to try new tools and techniques, and steer the voice of prominent political campaigns, top advocacy firms, Fortune 25 companies, and even IMGE itself.
What will my day look like?
For starters, no day will be the same. You will research and create concepts for any number of client requests. The bulk of your day will focus on copywriting. You’ll work as a team with account, marketing, design, and ad strategists - and be integrated in projects from start to finish. Also, there will be times when this role will require you to work late hours and occasionally on the weekends. Agency life!
Here’s what we'll expect you to do:
- Brainstorm, author, and proofread marketing collateral for web, email, advertising, and social
- Research issues and ideas relevant to our clients' goals
- Develop omni-channel content strategy plans for a wide variety of clients
- Manage search engine optimization (SEO) content of select pages
- Handle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines
Here’s what we are looking for on your resume:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- One or more year of experience in copywriting/advertising with different styles and tones for different audiences
- Understanding of email marketing & online advertising
- Experience writing content marketing creative desired
- Experience in political or non-profit digital fundraising desired
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) desired
- Understanding of Wordpress desired
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities
- Flexible PTO
- Continuing education
- 100% paid company medical, dental, and vision
- 3% employer contribution to 401k
- Cell phone and Mac set up
- Fast-paced environment with no bureaucracy
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Office Dogs
At IMGE, we don't discriminate. We are an open-minded meritocracy, so if you're good at what you do, we want to talk to you. IMGE provides equal opportunity of employment to all applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. IMGE will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.