The Public Relations (PR) Manager supports the marketing team with coordinating and hands-on execution all PR initiatives. The PR manager will work with senior management, executive teams, and external PR firms to develop and support proactive and reactive media relations. The requirements of the PR Manager role will evolve as business needs do.
- Manage and develop PR initiatives related to iHerb
- Develop PR goals with internal market GMs and executive stakeholders
- Manage and ensure strategy execution with external PR firm
- Work cross-functionally to communicate PR activities to key stakeholders
- Identify and build narratives to support PR goals
- Media outreach and PR Pitching
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills, preferably experience with a project management Asana
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for health and wellness
- Enjoys following top media and KOL outlets
- Bilingual a major plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant PR experience, preferably with a global brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or other related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Agency or E-commerce experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!View our Careers Video