Under general supervision, the Product Content Photographer produces high-quality 360-degree product photography for our website. The Product Content Photographer prepares the images for online publishing. The photographer is also responsible for other post-production efforts such as managing photo archives to enable access to the various teams by doing the following duties.
- Photograph products using digital cameras and 360-degree photo equipment
- Use Photoshop to align, resize and optimize pictures for web; delete backgrounds and adjust colors; fix imperfections to enhance image quality
- Correctly organize daily assignments
- Upload finalized photos to live site
- Meet tight daily deadlines
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Photography/SLR digital camera experience and artistic eye for quality imagery
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external groups
- Written communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Proven time management, organizational, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Firefox, FTP etc.
- Proficient in: Photography, Photoshop, Graphics, Desktop Publishing and web design.
- Generally requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience and the ideal candidates will be able to display their knowledge of production design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!