Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
The Global Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and tracking, both domestic and international, worldwide shipments from their starting points to final destinations in the most efficient and cost-effective ways possible. These coordinators must always stay up-to-date with developments in their field ensuring that they keep track of the Customs regulations and route-services of other shipping companies. The GL Coordinator must leverage their strong analytical skills and extensive knowledge of company policy as it relates to shipping and export rules and regulations.
- Communicate to the Global Logistics Supervisor any discrepancies of lost, damaged, delayed and/or customs shipment issues. The GL Coordinator will work with various logistics vendors to ensure shipments are properly sent to their correct destination in a timely manner
- Maintain order management discrepancies and communications, both domestic and internationally, as it relates to shipments while facilitating the process to enhance the efficiency.
- Resolve undeliverable shipment discrepancies with the corresponding internal departments to determine and analyze the root cause
- Research lost shipments, broken items, prohibited items, customs rejection shipments and tracking between custom brokers and the company
- Daily follow-up with various logistics vendors to ensure timely process flow including but not limited to ensuring resolution of any shipping related issues
- Perform audit review of logistics processes with the management team when necessary
- Attend GL team meetings and organizational initiatives as necessary
- Support special projects when needed as assigned by the management team
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment on routing decisions, freight planning and financial impact.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to respond effectively and efficiently to customer challenges using independent judgment to make freight planning decisions in the customer’s and the company's best interest
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Root Cause Analysis
- Strong attention to detail with proven accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Initiative and Adaptability
- Verifiable record of successful customer and carrier management skill
Experience Requirements: Generally requires a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or equivalent experience required.