Under general supervision, the Product Content Photography Supervisor collects all product photography from Product Content Photographers, edits as necessary, and uploads to iHerb website according to presentation standards. The Product Content Photography Supervisor is also responsible for other post-production efforts such as quality control and managing photo archives.
- Use Photoshop to align, resize and optimize pictures for web; delete backgrounds and adjust colors; fix imperfections to enhance image quality
- Correctly categorize images within Product Content Photo Archives
- Upload finalized photos to live site and select proper display and 360 images
- Supervise team to ensure product photography quality standards and guidelines are met consistently
- Manage and/or participate in any product-related special projects as directed by Product Content Manager
- Meet tight daily deadlines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Photography/SLR digital camera experience and artistic eye for image quality
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external groups
- Written communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Proven time management, organizational, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Firefox, FTP etc.
- Proficient in: Photography, Graphics, Desktop Publishing and web design.
Generally requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience and the ideal candidates will be able to display their knowledge of production design experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.