Under general supervision, IT Application Support Analyst I will monitor website and warehouse systems to ensure proper operation. Perform a variety of maintenance, end-user support and training tasks to ensure efficient processing of customer orders. Provide support to staff on all company-supported software and applications, including 3rd party applications and in-house developed applications. Trouble shoot and resolve customer order exceptions. Complete application project-based work. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures by performing the following duties.
- Monitor website and warehouse systems WMS / WCS.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document user support tickets, and drive them to closure in a timely manner in the helpdesk system.
- Work with warehouse and customer services staffs to correct any customer order issues.
- Work directly with software development team to ensure quick resolutions to software issues
- Identify system exceptions to identify software bugs and work with developers to provide a permanent solution.
- Generate data reports requested by business stakeholders.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
- Be available to work after hours and provide support for a 24/7 operation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to track and diagnose customer order issues.
- Six months’ experience working with Microsoft SQL Server databases and run queries.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Generally, requires a minimum of one (1) years of warehouse and/or e-commerce IT experience. Experience in software development would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.