The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead its customer acquisition strategy across paid social, display, and video marketing. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, analytical, and have deep experience driving growth in an enterprise ecommerce setting.
- Lead iHerb’s global paid social and display performance marketing strategies, from conception to execution, optimization and post campaign analysis.
- Plan and manage large scale campaigns on social and display platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, DBM, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Optimize display and social campaigns to meet and/or exceed iHerb’s goals through channel-specific levers, including but not limited to: copy changes, bid adjustments & automation, product feed optimization and placement testing.
- Collaborate with creative resources to develop creative assets necessary to achieve goals.
- Collaborate with Earned and influencer Media teams to run paid social strategies alongside organic social strategies and content.
- Demonstrate though leadership on the role of paid social in iHerb’s overall global media mix.
- Ensure overall cost per acquisition (CPA) is within targets, and continuously driving customer acquisition at scale.
- Serve as main point of contact for outside vendor and agency relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative paid social & display campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of the paid social and display landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.).
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads dashboard, Google AdWords and other major social buying platforms.
- Deep understanding of customer analytics and attribution: CPA, ROAS, LTV, churn, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in paid social, display and video marketing.
- Experience managing and developing a team of direct reports and working cross-functionally
- Experience driving campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Experience in an ecommerce B2C environment
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Display Network, programmatic display advertising and video advertising on YouTube
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.