iHerb is seeking a Director of Influencer and Affiliate Marketing to build and scale our global performance partnerships marketing program. This role will be the primary stakeholder in leading our influencer and affiliate marketing efforts, in close collaboration with our country managers and marketing team leads.
- Lead and grow the iHerb performance partnerships team
- Determine KPIs and build dashboards and reporting to track, optimize, and report on performance partnerships, including influencers and affiliates.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (MCNs, Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
- Partner with owned & earned marketing team on creation, execution and reporting on end to end influencer marketing campaigns
- Create a process for managing ongoing relationships based on influencers’ or affiliates’ impact
- Lead business development, negotiation and contracting of influencers with a strong knowledge in Federal Trade Commission Guidelines (FTC).
- Lead the company in maintaining an effective understanding of the ever-changing influencer and affiliate landscape, tools, 3rd party vendors and trends
- Cultivate a working knowledge regarding the intersection of earned, owned, and paid media
- Partner with leads of iHerb country teams to ensure targeting of high value prospects
- Drive marketing analysis by closing the loop from acquiring high value prospects through to ongoing retention and engagement
- Create and communicate growth strategies for members of the performance partnerships team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Data driven, process and KPI oriented mentality
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Influencer platforms
- Knowledge of Performance Horizon or similar SaaS platform
- Knowledge of affiliate ecosystem
Generally requires a minimum of
- 7+ years e-commerce or related field
- In-depth experience with established & emerging influencer channels, YouTube, Instagram, Snap, etc.
- Strong knowledge of media marketing channels (digital, mass media, offline) as it relates to paid, earned, and owned media
- Managed influencer relationships and negotiated contracts
- Experience with performance monitoring and campaign analysis
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading cross functional teams to translate business needs into data requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.