Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.View our LinkedIn!
Are you an experienced and motivated Project Manager? If so, we would love to talk to you. This Project Manager role will have responsibility for delivering mid to large scale initiatives in the short-term as well as building out a longer-term roadmap. This role requires an individual who can demonstrate a passion for consumers, a willingness to move fast & experiment often. The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced startup environment. The role requires the ability to look at a process, innovate it and reinvent the way we work with an eye toward speed and efficiency. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with leadership, marketing, operations, finance, and logistics teams to develop and execute projects that will grow the business. The successful candidate is a strong general athlete, able to pivot quickly, and effectively balance the art and science of project management. You thrive in ambiguity and have a willingness to roll up your sleeves to do whatever necessary in a start-up environment. You have strong communication skills, are a great partner, and are able to influence at all levels of the organization. To succeed in this role, you will need to think creatively and strategically about the business, identify the most promising opportunities, and put together an optimal roadmap of both small and large initiatives that we will deliver against. Your success will be measured by your ability to generate positive feedback from customers and contribute to long-term revenue growth. You will also roll up your sleeves to ensure projects stay on schedule and that features meet our high-quality bar. You must also be detail-oriented, extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects across operational areas at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and comfortable working with local and international teams. Besides having first-class written and verbal communication skills, you will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines, manage expectations and dependencies, and be able to see and show results with data. You must be a leader and comfortable directing the work of others. You will be measured on the speed and correctness of your decisions.
- Assist and update forums to drive decision making and project transparency
- Drive support across functional projects and across the team
- Helping with the creation, development, planning, and cross-functional communication of launch planning
- Diving into the details of specific needs of each work stream to ensure high-quality, on-time execution
- Lead process definition and continuous improvement to create scalable workflows
- Own the delivery of the company’s long-term, global vision, strategy and roadmap for your area.
- Act as the owner of a portfolio of products or features designed to advance our best-in-class customer experience.
- Influence business and technology stakeholders as well as leaders across the organization to drive strategic initiatives.
- Determine the timelines and deliverables for the business and the broader organization
- Execute on tasks to deliver results and ensure alignment with our strategy
- Effectively communicate progress within the organization
- Clear internal communication to various stakeholder groups
- Manage ongoing processes on a daily basis
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success
- Conduct risk analysis, document risks, and control risk
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Multiple years of professional experience ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce or consulting environment
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively and simultaneously in both tactical and strategic modes
- Proven project management skills and driving complex projects to success
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Action and results oriented mentality and ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation
- Fluent in English, demonstrated strong writing and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously using data to guide decisions
Education and Experience:
- Requires 4-8 years of experience in project management in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.