Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for receiving, in-process, and shipping visual inspection verifications to meet or exceed current Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP. The QC must be detail oriented and have the confidence to stand up and object should the product quality be in jeopardy. iHerb is regulated by the Federal Drug Admiration (FDA), the QC Inspector may be and must be able to provide documented evidence of the operations process during an FDA audit.
- Follow all Quality Control and Safety Procedures
- Familiar with Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Perform Receiving Inspections
- Perform In-process Inspections
- Perform Shipping Inspections
- Perform Replenishment Inspections, if applicable
- Ensure that all care is provided with respect to customer, client and co-workers’ rights
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Adheres to cGMP training and guidelines
- Adhere to work schedules in completing and performing assigned tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide guidance and direction
- Attention to detail
- Hand/Eye/Foot Coordination
- Independent Self Starter/Team Player
- Basic English, to communicate for job and safety issues
- Mathematical Skills, Basic Arithmetic, count, add and subtract
- Operations equipment
- Computer (WMS) system
- Cooling temperature charts
- Scales, thermometers
- Basic use of spreadsheets, e-mail, etc.
Generally requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience
High School Diploma or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.