iHerb is a multi-channel retailer of vitamins, nutrition, supplements and natural products. With over 30,000 products on our website and distribution to over 150 countries we are disrupting the E-Commerce industry with our low costs and quick delivery. Located in the business capital of Orange County, iHerb-Technology is less than 15 minutes from the beautiful California coast. We are a thriving company, only looking for the best talent. We are looking for dedicated employees to help expand our business.
We are a highly distributed e-commerce company with several different in-house developed systems that deal with the huge volume of data flowing throughout the system. We are looking for a Security Engineer to help implement, run and maintain various tools in our security team.
- You are a SME in one or more security tools
- You are able to interact with other teams to enable integration and implementation of the tool, as needed.
- You can document architecture and processes related to the tooling and keep them current
- You are able to assist in the review, monitoring and/or auditing of applicable daily Security Log Activity and Events. Take action as necessary; escalate to senior staff if required
- Where needed, update or create documentation for security tools, such as SOPs, architecture documentation
- Support our compliance programs (such as PCI) by helping implementing and documenting controls, examining evidence for compliance to standards.
- Conduct Risk Assessments in accordance with Policies and Standards; Document, and work with business units to remediate findings.
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or related fields
- Advanced industry certification strongly desired, e.g. SANS GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Possess an understanding of PCI Compliance and EU GDPR Requirements
- Strong knowledge of multiple security tools for both Cloud and On-Prem scenarios.
- Good knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services),GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Azure, or other cloud platforms and related technologies is strongly desired.
- Provide support for strategic business process/reengineering consulting as appropriate and work on multiple technically complex high profile projects.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key IT operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to governance, risk management and compliance.
- Demonstrable experience with integration in Splunk or other SIEMs for various security tools is a plus.
- General understanding of security fundamentals (cryptography, least privilege, segregation of duties,…) and general security technologies, including operating systems, network security (firewalls, VPNs, etc.), security event management, business continuity, identity management, directory services, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DDNS, Group Policy (GPO), Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop operating systems, Linux, …
- Strong work ethic, including consistent documentation
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment and a strong desire to learn
What we offer:
- An opportunity to get involved and build the tech foundation in a highly elastic distributed system deployed across 17 different datacenters in 3 different clouds.
- Competitive compensation
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Equity award program