The role of the Content Quality Analyst is to ensure content accuracy on our site content and product descriptions by reviewing data, scoring and optimizing content quality processes. They will be able to provide updates regarding overall status, issues and recommended actions to be taken. They will support content quality projects such as quality audits, quality scoring, reporting, and creation of content quality dashboard.
- Perform regular audits and quality checks on general web content (i.e. product information, email templates, site content, shipping information, product reviews)
- Assist in building and managing language specialist teams by preparing guidelines, training and managing day to day operations of the team
- Determine KPIs and build dashboards and reporting to track and report on quality scores and measurements
- Perform monthly Product testing on new onboarded products to monitor quality and process improvements
- Communicate effectively with management to identify process pain points and propose solutions to improve processes, guidelines, or other areas for improvement
- Work with the different teams and vendors on projects that will improve and maintain the quality of information published on the site (marketing team and marketing specialists, product content team, third party vendor)
- Oversee the creation of glossary for terms in all languages as well as updating and building translation memory
- Conduct the Product Listing Baseline quality audit to gather initial quality scores.and identify issues on the source language (English).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of QA processes and techniques
- Strong project management skills
- Experience producing quality reports and creating and maintaining dashboards
- Experience with data analysis to identify root cause and provide solutions
- Must demonstrate effective problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Capacity to work as part of a multicultural team and build and maintain good working relationships
- Strong leadership skills to lead and mentor language specialist in quality process and daily standup meetings
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excel/worksheets - advance with experience in pivot tables
- PowerPoint - intermediate
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft access
- SQL and Tableau preferred
- Generally requires a minimum of 3+ years overall QA or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Social Science, Language Studies or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.