Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products. View our LinkedIn!
The Senior Treasury Analyst assists with the setup, operation and maintenance of various electronic payment systems that allow us to receive efficient and timely payment and successfully compete with competitors. The Sr. Treasury Analyst provides project management support for new merchant processing setups, generally involving the collaboration with various internal customers and multiple external vendors, and is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving any related payment processing issues as they arise. Other responsibilities will including supporting the Treasury Manager in monitoring of payment sources & local currencies, and preparing cash forecast reports, including analysis of debt, interest rate risk and investments.
- Assists in the selection of payment systems considering application, cost, quality and efficiency.
- Assist in development & testing of new payment sources for e-Commerce sales domestically and internationally.
- Reviews the testing of sales by the Treasury Analyst in local currencies around the world.
- Provides training on reporting and reconciliation procedures. Develops and updates e-Commerce and related training materials, as needed.
- Investigates and helps rectify payment technological problems, merchant processing issues, and reconciliation discrepancies.
- Downloads merchant account statements, and compiles statistics use to report on fees and costs.
- Prepare daily and weekly bank balance reports.
- Assist with daily cash management issues, if needed.
- Interact with corporate banking service providers and credit card companies on an as needed basis.
- Assist in preparation of cash forecasts to determine liquidity levels.
- Perform analysis of account analysis statements on a monthly basis to ensure fees are reasonable
- Assist in opening and closing bank accounts and maintain documentation of global portfolio including signatories.
- Assist in preparing Cash Management Reports for monthly/quarterly reporting package.
- Participate in any other treasury or ad hoc finance projects.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – (advanced Excel skills)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic accounting knowledge
Two to five years of experience in Treasury/Cash analysis preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business, Accounting, Finance, analytics, Statistics, Banking etc.) preferred