The position will have a leadership role in driving and improving iHerb’s international paid search marketing efforts. This position plays a vital role in developing and implementing customer acquisition strategies internationally using cutting edge tactics and technologies, and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to broaden their skills to include international paid search. The ideal candidate will have deep experience driving growth in an enterprise level ecommerce environment.
- Lead and manage the global paid search team and provide proactive mentorship and training of team members supporting iHerb’s paid accounts; effectively communicate task execution and timeline requirements, provide strategic guidance and constructive feedback to aid growth in their core functional areas or responsibilities.
- Maintain the most up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online global paid search and the Google Ads platform.
- Create a strategic vision and roadmap for the growth of international paid media efforts and proactively make recommendations to improve paid search.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners and vendors and keep up to date on new features and product capabilities.
- Write ad copy and assist with ad copy development and testing; collaborate with organic social media team as needed.
- Collaborate with various teams to effectively drive all aspects of SEM and PPC; clearly communicate goals and areas of opportunity to management.
- Lead and develop ongoing account optimization processes to include structure improvements, targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL), frequency caps, search query analysis, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement in bid management processes and algorithms.
- Explore opportunities to profitably reach audiences new or emerging international paid search or social networks.
- Lead product feed marketing efforts, including Google shopping and other product feed marketing channels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert level knowledge of paid search, bid automation, and product feed marketing.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with Bid Automation and Product Feed Management platforms (DoubleClick Search/Google Search Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.)
Generally requires a minimum of:
- 8+ years of digital marketing or related experience years in paid search engine advertising
- 5+ years of experience leading a team to drive growth in paid online channels.
- 4+ years of experience with product feeds and/or product feed marketing
- 5+ years with Google Analytics or other analytics platform
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience).
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.