The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Program Manager - Rewards to drive the strategy and management of iHerb’s Rewards program. The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver with program management experience and knowledge of affiliate, customer loyalty, influencer and word of mouth referral marketing. An understanding of the platforms & technology that drive scale across these marketing channels is also important.
- Operate as the primary business owner for iHerb Rewards initiatives, leading cross-functional teams to design, build, and optimize features and referral marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the technology teams to define features and data requirements to build and enhance the customer experience across all stages of iHerb’s proprietary Rewards program platform
- Develop new program features, promos, and initiatives to deliver against program KPIs and lead the successful roll out across all customer touchpoints (desktop/mobile web/apps, CRM, and social)
- Work closely with UX, Creative, Email, and Site teams to develop and improve iHerb Rewards customer experience and communication – including lifecycle and promotional email, site features, and content
- Develop and support optimization of acquisition and retention efforts, including partnerships, but also via cross-channel promotions, paid media, promotional offers, campaign integration, etc.
- Collaborate with BI team on development of insights and predictive models to optimize program audience selection and targeting
- Support cross-functional teams and marketing programs across all channels as needed with required analytics and customer information
- Quantify the business impact of the programs developed and continue to enhance performance over time
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills: listening, verbal, and written
- Proven cross functional team leader with the ability to effectively interact and present at all levels, including Senior Management
- Must be able to motivate, develop, and direct staff and teams as they work
- Highly proficient in web/digital analytics
- 5+ years of marketing experience in areas including loyalty/rewards, CRM, email/push, customer segmentation, and promotions in a fast paced B2C environment
- Experience in leading the design and execution of programs across multiple communication channels including in-store messaging, direct mail, e-mail, social media, search engine marketing, and web
- Experienced with marketing automation platforms and technology
- Ecommerce or retail industry experience a strong plus
- Experience in a customer-centric, data-driven marketing role, preferably with CRM/Loyalty and Rewards programs
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.