Company Video: https://youtu.be/YWyTyjqj0kAOur Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.Job Summary:
The role of the CRM Operations Specialist is to plan, develop, and execute email marketing campaigns for iHerb’s domestic and international markets. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Web Content and collaborate with in-house creative resources, translators, and IT to guide the development, execution, optimization, and reporting of email and mobile push campaigns.
- Develop and execute email and mobile push notification campaigns that drive revenue growth through retention and cross-selling.
- Build and execute welcome series emails, referral rewards program drip campaigns, shopping cart abandonment emails, and other lifecycle campaigns.
- Report on results of email campaigns including opens, click through rates, revenue, unsubscriptions, product performance, etc.
- Develop and continually optimize toward an efficient email production process, making the best use of both internal and external resources.
- Use data to better understand our customers and improve the open rate and timing of our communications.
- Keep abreast on industry’s best practices and technology.
- Collaborate in the management of 3rd party vendors.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and execution complexity reduction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with ESPs and building business requirements for list segments, work flows and triggered events—knowledge of Iterable a major plus.
- Knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Detailed and deadline oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Bilingual in Chinese, Korean, Russian or Japanese a major plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Generally requires a minimum of 2-4 years of experience as an Email Marketing Specialist or CRM Operations Specialist in an ecommerce environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.