Under general supervision, the Material Handler - Inventory is responsible for maintaining accurate records of all inventories. Handles all paperwork and follows all procedures to meet this goal. Verifies all orders received and shipped and ensures that the orders are properly accounted for in the company’s records. Accounts for all defective or damaged products and follows with appropriate corrective action. Manages and reconciles all cycle counts. The Material Handler – Inventory will have basic understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), safety and inventory procedures
- Follow all Inventory and Safety Procedures
- Loads and unloads trailers, scans merchandise, builds pallets and labels merchandise
- Picks, packs and sorts products
- Re-bags/Re-tickets, replenishes and/or stocks merchandise as needed
- Verifies accuracy of production or location; may set or assign locations of products
- Performs manual, computer or RF functions to enter data in systems
- Performs count of product / reconciliations (count cycle)
- Reviewing orders for fulfillment
- Support of warehouse personnel with inventory issues and physical management of inventory
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Inventory troubleshooting and research to complete customer order(s)
- Analysis of inventory stock levels
- Monitoring aging/usage levels of product
- Review with Accounts Payable issues between invoices/purchase orders
- Process damage claims and perform root causes analysis of issues
- Updating computerized inventory records with use of Cubiscan machine
- Communicating and assisting staff with inventory concerns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of inventory management procedures and general warehousing terminology and practices
- Must pass basic mathematics and Excel test
- Interpersonal and communication skills are important
- Familiarity with warehouse and inventory management systems required
- Accuracy and thoroughness required with great attention to detail
- Skills in mathematics, personal computers (Excel) and spreadsheets are required
- Must be willing to be trained and certified on industrial powered equipment
- Requires a minimum of one (1) year of Inventory Control experience
- High School Diploma or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!