The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing iHerb’s beauty and self-care focused earned and owned marketing content. This role works cross-functionally to develop the monthly/quarterly content strategy and manage the weekly shared editorial calendar.
- Content strategy and editorial calendar management
- Develop iHerb content marketing strategy guidelines
- Develop and work directly with iHerb credentialed contributors and SMEs
- Expand content provide partnerships
- Develop content per market and on-trend themes
- Work with market specialists to understand regional content interests
- Partner with Content Network, PR Agency, and Publishers
- Optimize Blog admin process
- Onsite content performance KPI analysis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Passion for self-care, beauty, and wellness
- Creativity and ability to think visually
- An eye for and understanding of emerging global beauty and self-care trends
- The ability to understand the desires of our customers
- A solid understanding of digital marketing landscape, including strategies, tactics, and processes
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous, and professional manner when dealing with internal departments and the general public
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced knowledge with Google G-Suite Products
- Intermediate knowledge with Excel, knowledge of pivot tables
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and Tableau
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 5 years of experience, preferably in a mid-to-large scale e-commerce company or with an advertising agency managing similar size campaigns
- Digital Marketing experience or credential is preferred
- Experience in content creation and media
- Experience with brand launch is a major plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field preferred or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!