The Staff Accountant is responsible for ensuring accurate financial reporting through reconciliations. Provides accounting support to management with financial information by researching and analyzing account data.
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place
- Participating in monthly close process for multiple entities, including China and Netherlands subsidiaries
- Reconciling general ledger account balances and preparing adjusting journal entries
- Preparing monthly trending analysis with variance explanations
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed asset schedules
- Processing rewards customer payout requests
- Reconciling shipping vendor invoice details with customer order level shipping charges
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Generally requires one (1) to three (3) years of related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience. CPA preferred.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.