Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! Our Customer Experience Specialists are energetic, looking to grow with the team, and are able to communicate effectively with our valued customers and other departments!! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
Under general supervision, the Customer Experience Specialist (CES) is the point of contact for all company/customer questions, product inquiries, and order status. All CESs are to handle customers in a professional manner which creates customer loyalty by providing service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Work directly with customers via e-mail, phone, chat, and social media
- Work with warehouse and/or logistics partner companies to resolve inquiries & exceptions
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Manage customer accounts
- Record customer contacts: comments, details, and action taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow-up on customer interactions
- Process RMAs
- Escalate customer issues as necessary for timely resolution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Bilingual (may be required) – English + other language
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Stress tolerance
- Willing to work weekends if needed
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
Generally requires a minimum of two (2) years related experience, typically in a contact center environment.
High school diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.