Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
The Global Logistics Traffic Coordinator (LTC) will manage all freight forwarding and trucking activities. This position is responsible for coordinating daily transportation services for domestics and international shipments. The team member will operate in a rapidly expanding, high energy and fast pace environment.
- Supports Global Logistics Traffic Lead in managing activities with airlines, air and ocean freight forwarders, trucking companies, ground operations, warehouse operations and Global Logistics Specialists
- Schedules and monitors transportation-related activities, including pickups and deliveries daily
- Works with various internal and external parties while managing international export schedules
- Ensures correct, on time, undamaged and low-cost shipping requirements are met for inbound and outbound shipments
- Maintains adequate driver coverage when required for weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Manages international air and ocean movements
- Reports any discrepancies and delays while working with various freight forwarders and logistics vendors to ensure on-time arrival
- Keeping record of shipments in conjunction with reviewing AWB’s for discrepancies
- Develop and maintain reliable carriers for timely performance
- Maintains knowledge of freight forwarding, domestics and international shipping regulations
- Suggest and implement corrective actions accordingly, as issues arise
- Prepare accurate shipping reports for upper management daily
- Identifies opportunities to enhance Global Logistics Freight Forwarding practices and implements consistent processes across the organization
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned by the Global Logistics Freight Forwarding Traffic Lead
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in software skills, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Detail oriented: attention to accuracy in this role is vital.
- Must have a very strong sense of responsibility for completing tasks and achieving goals.
- Ability to apply knowledge of quality; resolve practical operational problems and deal with a variety of situations in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to self-motivate, work as a team player, and work in a fast paced environment.
- Continuous improvement.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Requires a minimum of one year or more in logistics industry
- Understanding of business processes and operational workflows
- Understanding of logistics related terminology
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.