Under general supervision, the Warehouse Dept. Lead will lead departments to meet daily requirements, meet business goals, and pursue continuous improvements. Practices safety awareness; order consolidation, picking, packing, replenishment, shipping, receiving, inventorying, and re-warehousing. Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards/goals.
- Loads and unloads trailers, scans merchandise, builds pallets and labels merchandise
- Picks, packs and merges orders
- Re-bags/Re-tickets, replenishes and/or stocks merchandise as needed
- Verifies accuracy of production or location; may set or assign locations of products
- Performs manual, computer or RF functions to enter data in systems
- Manages flow based on available workload/orders
- Communicate with leads from other departments, as needed
- Document issues/challenges and report to management
- Responsible for training, ensuring accuracy and maintaining productivity levels
- Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices and operating procedures
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Maintains standards of appearance according to location dress code
- Follows all location Safety Guidelines
- Ensures equipment and other department supplies are maintained
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math and computer operations
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to safely operate hand and power equipment according to procedure
- Requires a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of related experience
- High School Diploma preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!