* You must be already working in China, we do not provide relocation.
* You must speak Mandarin Chinese.
The Front End Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. The Front End developer will provide technical recommendations and develop high quality solutions across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet, etc.). Reporting to Team Leader-Software Development, the duties and responsibilities of the Front End Developer include, but aren’t limited to:
- Develop solutions within the functional specifications while maintaining high standards of software quality
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and research Front End Development trends as it relates to our business and future platforms.
- Partner with our Product Owners and Development teams to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation.
- Work with teammates in the migration of existing legacy code to current technologies and standards.
- Develop, refine and tune systems.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with graphic development software (Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator etc.)
- In depth knowledge and experience of software development throughout the entire lifecycle
- Working knowledge of source control and release management best practices
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Experience designing for desktop & mobile platforms using responsive design
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with A/B testing and Google Analytics
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with e-commerce
- Knowledge and experience in information design, interface design, flowcharting, storyboarding, human factors or human computer interaction, and usability
- Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- A portfolio demonstrating first-hand development experience with complex applications
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and use good organizational skills.
- A passion for building user-centric solutions
- A proven track-record delivering flawless defect free code.
- Demonstrated experience of source control, defect reduction and release management
- Generally requires a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience as a Front End Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An emphasis in Computer Science is preferred