The Lead Designer will be responsible for leading the creation of our brand identity and guidelines across different platforms (site, app and mobile). This candidate is responsible for designing and supporting marketing promotional campaigns. They will work across teams to communicate the overall style and tone of our brand and ensure the design aligns with business objectives.
- Establish brand identity and guidelines for our site, app and mobile platforms. These items can include logos, fonts, colors, imagery and more
- Drive design efforts for marketing promotional campaigns such as emails, banners, social assets, paid search ads, marketplaces, reward and affiliate programs
- Translate marketing ideas into creative concepts that are clearly articulated in prototypes and mockups and manage buy in from key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with designers, marketing and product teams to ensure the brand guidelines are enforced and communicated appropriately
- Manage digital assets and ensure they are organized in a central location, up to date and easily searchable
- Be a leader across the org to drive higher standards for design and design consistency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Cross-device and cross-platform design skills in the native environment (iOS and Android), mobile web and desktop
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to champion design decisions
- Experience working in an fast-paced environment and with rapid prototyping
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe CS and Sketch
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Generally requires a minimum of 5+ years of total experience in mobile, product, graphic, interaction or information design
BFA or BS in interactive design, graphic design, or equivalent experience or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.