The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. The Software Developer I develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions, that are scalable for a high transaction environment.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Experience with SQL,ASP.NET,VB.NET AND C#
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localization or globalization of software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication Skills, must be articulate, and have a strong technical vocabulary
- Display of initiative / self-starter
- Understands Agile Environment
- Software Developer Interaction Experience
- Project Manager Interaction Experience
- Web Application Testing Experience
- Analytical Skillset
- Detail Oriented
- MS Office Knowledge (efficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Familiar with 3-Tier Structure
- Familiar with Web API , WCF , .Net Remoting
- Familiar with Object Oriented Concepts / Inheritance / Interfaces / Static Classes
- Familiar with Managed Memory Architecture / .NET Garbage Collector
- Familiar with Windows Service Programing
- Familiar with ADO.NET / Connection Pool / Data Reader
- Familiar with Parallel Programming / Thread-safe coding
- Familiar with Cache Management
- Familiar with Micro Services and Dockers
- Familiar with NoSQL databases(Elastic , Cassandra , Mongo , …)
- Familiar with queue processing(MSMQ , RabbitMQ , …)
- Generally requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in a developer role.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. An Emphasis in Computer Science is preferred.