iHerb is a multi-channel retailer of vitamins, nutrition, supplements and natural products. With over 30,000 products on our website and distribution to over 150 countries we are disrupting the E-Commerce industry with our low costs and quick delivery.Located in the business capital of Orange County, iHerb-Technology is less than 15 minutes from the beautiful California coast. We are a thriving company, only looking for the best talent. We are looking for dedicated employees to help expand our business.
We are a highly distributed e-commerce company with several different in-house developed systems that deal with the huge volume of data flowing throughout the system. We are looking for a Network Engineer to help us with our growing network infrastructure as well as supporting existing LAN, WAN, Cloud & VoIP infrastructure at all locations.
- Proven experience and knowledge with Cloud technologies, Co-location and Data Centers
- You are able to maintain a highly available and scalable network environment
- You can research, analyze and recommend new solutions and technologies
- You Possess expert knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, multi-protocol routing concepts, VPN’s, IP/ARP/MAC, troubleshooting VLAN and/or physical connectivity for servers and other devices, troubleshooting Cisco access-list, NAT issues.
- You can work with Managed Service Providers/Carriers and provides oversight for Service Level Agreement adherence.
- You are able to scope, architect and implement new LAN/WAN and Cloud (AWS, Google or similar) environments
- You thrive in a fast paced, extremely agile environment
- Extensive knowledge of network architecture including switching, routing, trunking, VLANS, subnetting, 802.11 wireless, Google Cloud Interconnect and/or AWS direct connect or similar, and IP utilities.
- Understanding of seven-layer OSI model of computer networking
- A deep understanding with Cisco Networks, Cisco UCS, F5 load balancer, Barracuda load balancer
- Extensive technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL VPN, WebVPN, AnyConnect, DMVPN, Hillstone VPN etc.).
- Understanding of Routing protocols OSPF, RIP, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP
- Strong understand of MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Advanced knowledge in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and Microsoft AD), and a deep understanding of how to support these applications/protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances.
- Extensive networking knowledge of public and private cloud services including VMware, AWS and Aliyun
What we offer:
- An opportunity to get involved and build the tech foundation in a highly elastic distributed system deployed across 17 different datacenters in 3 different clouds.
- Competitive compensation
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Equity award program